Thursday, June 2, 2022

Sea You Soon

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I am sharing a fun slimline triple flap card using images from the Sea Horses stamp and dies sets. 


I used dies from the Wavy Slimline framelits and the Rectangle framelits to cut some of my layers out of papers from the Make Waves collection. 

After constructing my triple flap card front out of white cardstock I adhered my patterned paper layers. I cut the word Hugs 3 times with the word die from the new Mini Hugs Tag Die set and adhered them together to add dimension. I added that and two of my colored and die cut sea horses to the fronts of the three flaps.


Beneath my three flaps I added two sentiments from the same stamp set as well as my third sea horse. This interactive card would be appropriate for just about any type of celebration!


I just love Dare 2B Artzy's paper collections. They coordinate so well together that mixing and matching the different patterns is a breeze!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra






2 comments: