Thursday, July 6, 2023

Ocean Floor

 Hi Artzy friends -

July is here, and so is vacation and beach season! I won't be anywhere near the ocean this year but I can create an ocean scene and pretend!


I love creating cards primarily with dies occasionally, to get a little break from coloring. The Ocean Floor Die creates the basis for this card. I cut it out of white cardstock and used these Paper Pouncers and other inking tools to color it in beautiful tropical colors. 
I added a few colored and die cut images from the Jellyfish stamp and die sets and the Sea Horses stamp and die sets.
The Make Waves sentiment is from the Mermazing stamp set. I embossed it in blue on vellum to keep the soft watery feeling.

I hope you get to enjoy some time this summer in the relaxing environment of your choice!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra


No comments:

Post a Comment