Thursday, January 18, 2024

Bee Mine

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I have a card that can be used for Valentine's Day, or any day that you want to express your love with a handmade card!



Speaking of love, I'm in love with the Dare 2B Artzy Heart Duo Stencils! With two stencils full of hearts, you have many options for creating "love-ly" backgrounds! 

For this card, I enjoyed trying out Simon Hurley Lunar Paste in Game Over. It's difficult to photograph but you really get a nice shine with these pastes. 

I colored and die cut the bees from Buzzy Beez stamps and dies and popped them up onto a vellum heart cut with a die in the Gift Bag and Box die set.

My sentiment was created with the Love You Double Layered Word Die. I used vellum for the shadow layer of my words as well, to let as much of my background shine through as possible.

I hope you will get out your stencils and play with different mediums! Dare 2B Artzy has some great stencils to choose from!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

Avra


2 comments:

  1. The bees made such a cute Valentine's Day card! I need to get out my lunar pastes and start using them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I have another color I need to try!

      Delete