Thursday, October 17, 2024

Magical Christmas

 Hi Artzy friends -

Some time ago I was playing with the Dare 2B Artzy Night Sky Hot Foil Plate after learning that you can hot foil onto heat resistant acetate. I just loved the result and was waiting for just the right opportunity to use it on a card. It doesn't look like much here...


The card I created uses one simple Christmas Tree image from the Christmas Magic stamps and die sets. 

The Wishing you a magical Christmas sentiment is from the Rockin' Holiday stamp set and I think it's a perfect sentiment for this card!


I created a a frame from silver mirror cardstock using the Rectangle Framelits dies and glued it over my acetate. I popped up the frame and acetate onto my card base, giving the illusion of a shaker card. No shaker bits were necessary though because the silver foiled stars give all the sparkle needed! For one more touch of silver shine I heat embossed my sentiment using silver embossing powder. 

I wish you could see this simple shiny card in person!




Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra


2 comments: