Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Simply Watercolor - Patterns and Backgrounds - Plaid

                                                 
                                                                                                                     
I am participating in Kristina Werner's Simply Watercolor class in Online Card Classes this week. It's a simple watercolor class that doesn't use any stamps or dies. I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated by watercoloring to begin with, but I think this will be fun!
I only got around to one of the lessons so far on Day 1. The great thing about these classes is you can go at your own pace, and keep them forever!

Day 1's class was on Patterns and Backgrounds. This lesson involved using the graphite transfer technique to transfer a simple computer printed image to water color cardstock. I transferred the bold number 50 and painted a plaid pattern on it. I did not complete a card using this panel. It was a very rough first practice, and I don't know anyone about to turn 50!


1 comment: