Thursday, February 27, 2020

Gnellie the Flower Gnome




Hello, Artzy friends!

This fun fold card is called a Slide and Stand card. It's a fun one because it stands up on it's own, yet it folds flat to fit in an A2 size envelope!






The Flower Gnome stamp set is part of the newest release from Dare 2B Artzy.  She's super fun to color and she comes with some really cute sentiments, great for lots of occasions.







Here is what the front and back of the card look like when folded flat. The pretty spring papers are part of the All the Buzz Collection.




Be sure to take a look at all of the great new products Dare 2B Artzy has to offer here.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra




6 comments:

  1. Gnellie looks so cute on your slide and stand card! I need to learn to make these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to remember card folds I've made years ago and reacquainting myself with them! Of course, there are plenty I haven't made that I need to learn too!

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute! The papers were perfect too! But I need details on how to make that card! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Once I figured out what it was called, I found directions on youtube :)

      Delete