Thursday, April 9, 2020

Bee Yourself

Hello Artzy friends!

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy, and getting lots of time to craft, (and mail those cards!)

Today's card is a fun one using the new Buzzy Beez stamps and dies.







I layered three die cut circles, two of them from some pretty paper from the All the Buzz collection , using the Double Dot Circle framelit dies. 

I then sliced the circle into three segments creating three semi circles and adhered them to my card base.



After coloring the bee, I added some shimmer to his wings, popped him up on my card using foam tape, and added my sentiment.



You can find all of the Dare 2B Artzy products here.

Don't forget to enter our challenge for April, Pastels Colors.

Take care of yourselves, and thanks for visiting!

Avra







2 comments:

  1. I love your card design, and I can’t wait to try that circle technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited to see your version!

    ReplyDelete