Sunday, May 3, 2020

Dare 2B Artzy May challenge - In the Garden


Hi Artzy friends!

This month's theme for the challenge on the Dare 2B Artzy blog is "In the Garden."  Check out the details here and enter to win a gift card from Dare 2B Artzy!







I have two In the Garden themed cards to share with you. The first one is a Mother's Day slimline card I created with the Flowers for Mom stamps and dies. The flowers in this set are so much fun to color in whatever colors make you happy! I was feeling very "citrusy" when I created this card! Haha!
The sentiment is from the Bouquet 4 You stamp set.




My next card was made with the flower pot image from the Bouquet 4 You stamp set.
I created a simple watercolor background and stamped the image in black ink for a quick, fun, no coloring required card. I cut my watercolor panel and turquoise layer with the Rectangle Fancy Framelits dies.


I hope the month of May brings lots of beautiful flowers to you! 

You can find many floral images and other stamps that remind you of the warmer days ahead at https://dare2bartzy.com/  

Don't forget to join our May challenge

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

Avra








3 comments:

  1. Love your cards! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful! You are inspiring me to actually make a slimline card! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You certainly have the dies to make one!

      Delete