Thursday, May 14, 2020

Puppy Kisses Thanks

Hi Artzy friends!

Today I am sharing another card I created with the Puppy Kisses stamp set. This sweet little pup can be used for many different occasions.  I needed a thank you card and this was the perfect image! 



I was fortunate that one of the first dogs my dog groomer chose to take care of once she was able to begin working again after the quarantine was mine. I have been much more worried about getting her groomed than I was about my own hair! (I just have an inch wide gray stripe at my part - it's fine! Haha!) 

This cutie looks a little bit like my dog at her "fluffiest" 


The word "thanks" is actually adhered to the inside of the card, and peeks through a little window.


I hope you are all staying safe, and staying Artzy!

Please stop by the Dare 2B Artzy blog and enter the current month's challenge, whose theme is In the Garden. You can also find all of the wonderful Dare 2B Artzy stamps and dies here.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra








4 comments: