Thursday, July 1, 2021

It's Summertime!

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I have a summery card, filled with two of my favorite summertime features -  flowers and ice cream!


I created the striped background of my shaker and the first layer of the card with Sweetmobile paper. The stitched pink ice cream layer was cut from Sprinkle on Top paper, using a die from the new Slim Mini Wavy Layers dies. 
The front of the shaker was cut with the new Slim Mini Flower Patch die. I filled my shaker with lots of pastel colored sequins, and colored an ice cream cone from the Turtley Awesome stamps and dies. 
My sentiment was from the same stamp set. The little tag die is the smallest die in the new Rectangle Framelits die set. I love that little "something extra" in this set, and I love that the rectangles all have stitching on the inside and at the outside of the shape.

I created a matching envelope with the new Slim Mini Envelope dies, using the same papers from the Ice Cream Social collection.





I hope you are enjoying your summer, and that it's filled with flowers and ice cream!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

Avra



No comments:

Post a Comment