Thursday, February 3, 2022

Love Under the Sea

Hi Artzy friends -
For my pre Valentine's Day card, I thought I'd use some new Dare 2B Artzy products, along with some older products, to create a mini slim love themed card. I think this card will be going to my husband, either for Valentine's Day, or our anniversary.


I started by creating my card base and cutting the two panels for my card front with the Slim Mini Wavy Layers dies. My wavy edged panel, cut out of paper from the Make Waves collection, seemed perfect to me for an under the sea card.



I stamped, colored, and diecut two of the jellyfish from the new Jellyfish stamps and die sets, and popped them up on either side of my die cut "love you" cut with the Love You Double Layered Word die.

The sentiment inside my card is from the Seahorses stamp set, another new set in the Make Waves collection of products. I cut rectangular panels with the Rectangle Framelits dies.




To complete my project I created an envelope to coordinate with my card out of papers from the Make Waves collection, using the Slim Mini Envelope dies.


I love how fun and easy it is to create a coordinating envelope for my mini slimline cards!


I hope you have a chance to check out all of the amazing new products from Dare 2B Artzy - there is so much to choose from! 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra









4 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love the matching envelope and the way you decorated the inside of the card, too! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's rare for me to remember to decorate the inside of my cards!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet mini slimline card andI love the matching envelope too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! IT's fun to make those matching envelopes!

      Delete