Thursday, September 1, 2022

Breezy Blossom Birthday

 Hi Artzy friends -

I can't seem to get enough of the whimsical  Breezy Blossoms stamps and dies! And hot foiled backgrounds are one of my other new obsessions! Together I think they make a really pretty card!



I colored two of the floral images with Copic markers and die cut them with the Breezy Blossoms dies.  I created a background panel with the Make Waves hot foil plate. All that shine makes me so happy!

I die cut my hot foiled background panel with a dotted rectangle die that comes with the Leaf Background die set. 

My sentiment is from the Scandinavian Songbirds stamp set. 


My images and sentiment were popped up on my background and this cheery card was complete!

I hope you will check out the Dare 2B Artzy store for more products to take your card making through these final summer days, into fall and beyond...including brand new products for the upcoming holiday season!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra





2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love how you colored the flowers and added them to the hot foil plate background!

    ReplyDelete