Thursday, November 3, 2022

Ready for Winter?

 Hi Artzy friends - 

I'm really not ready for the snow and cold. But it doesn't matter - it's coming whether I like it or not! I may not love winter weather but I do enjoy making winter cards, especially when I have adorable images to create them with!



This cute snowman from the Frosty Hello stamps and dies sets is prepared with his hat, scarf, and warm beverage! The trees and sentiment are from the same set.

My two background layers are cut with the Slim Mini Snowflake Background die set. I used a white glitter cardstock for the snowflake layer. I also cut a snowdrift out of white glitter cardstock using a die from the Curve Slimline Border set (and cut it down to fit on my mini slimline card) My sentiment banner is from the same die set.


I hope you enjoyed this card, and that you are staying warm and cozy, now and in the months to come!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

Avra



2 comments:

  1. What a fun winter card! I love the gel pen accents on your cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melody! Can you believe I'm just seeing this comment now, on February 27th?!

      Delete