Thursday, December 1, 2022

A Beary Happy Holiday

Hi Artzy friends -

It's December! And that means winter and the winter holidays are right around the corner!

It's a cold and blustery day where I live today, and I'm not happy about it! But if the cold and snowy days looked like this card I'd be all for it!





I love everything about the Slimline Snowflake dies from Dare 2B Artzy, especially its versatility! I love that I can die cut the whole snowflake border and cut it down to fit whatever space I need it to. In this case I used it to create a border for my A2 card. (Stay tuned tomorrow for another use!) This set also comes with the sentiment dies seen here, as well as a beautiful stand alone snowflake, and even a pair of mittens! 
Cutting the border and sentiment out of a holographic cardstock makes this card extra shiny, reflective, and "wintery!" 



The adorable skiing bear come from the Skisons Greetings stamp and dies sets. The snowy background paper is from the Holiday Magic collection.

You can find all of these awesome products and more for your holiday and winter card making and scrapbooking here! 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Avra

No comments:

Post a Comment