Thursday, March 2, 2023

Good Times Roll

Hi Artzy friends -

Today I am sharing a slider card I created with the cute roller skate image from the new Dare 2B Artzy Good Times Roll stamps and dies.


I began by creating a mini slimline sized panel for my card front using the Slim Mini Flower Patch dies and backed it with a panel of Peace and Love paper from the new Feelin' Groovy collection. I then cut a slider opening with a die included in the Wavy Slimline Border dies set. 



I assembled my slider mechanism using some little MFT Spin and Slide Discs and foam tape.


I attached my colored and die cut roller skate to the front of my slider, as well as a flower and gold heat embossed sentiment (I love that a die is included to cut out this sentiment!) to my card front. 
I then attached the entire panel to some Groovy Blooms paper and adhered my card front to a mini slimline card base. It's so fun to slide the roller skate back and forth across my card!






You can see all of the newest  Dare 2B Artzy products here!

Thanks for visiting, and have a groovy day!

Avra







4 comments:

  1. That's so cute and what a fab stamp for a slider card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative card!! More work to this one than I seem to have time to allow! Fun for teens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree - it would be a great card for a teen! Or even a friend "of a certain age" Lol!

      Delete