Thursday, March 16, 2023

I Lava You

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I have a new-to-me fun fold card called an Impossible Card.  Cindy demoed one on a recent live in the Dare 2B Artzy facebook group. You can also find tutorials on Splitcoast Stampers and YouTube if you're interested. They really are fun and easy to create!


This birthday card was created with brand new products from Dare 2B Artzy. Stamps and dies are from the Good Times Roll and Groovy Van sets. The patterned papers are from the Feelin' Groovy collection.

I also added a sentiment on the back, along with space to write a message and sign the card.

I love that the "I Lava You" and "Love" sentiments have dies to cut them out! 




The fun thing about this card is that it folds flat to fit into an A2 envelope, and "pops up" when the recipient removes it from the envelope! Such a fun surprise!



Do you like creating fun fold cards? What are some of your favorites?

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra



2 comments:

  1. Your impossible card is so cute! I need to give this fun fold a try!

    ReplyDelete