Thursday, October 19, 2023

More Artzy Backgrounds

Hi Artzy friends -

In my last post I showed you 3 sets of backgrounds I created using the Botanical Background die as a stencil. I shared the cards that I made with the blue and the green pairs of backgrounds.


Today I am sharing the cards that I created with the pink backgrounds.

First, I made a birthday card using the Holiday Birds stamps and dies. This set has some sweet bird images, along with sentiments that can be used for the holidays and all year round.


For my second card I used the Poinsettia Basket stamps and dies to create a holiday card in non-traditional colors (although pink is a common color of poinsettias!) I mounted the poinsettia image on a die cut circle using the Double Dot Circle framelits. The green striped paper is from the Merry & Bright collection.


                                        

I love that both of these sets have dies that cut out the sentiments! 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


2 comments: