Thursday, December 7, 2023

Jolly Holiday



Hi  Artzy friends -

I'm winding down my holiday card making and am ready to start addressing envelopes. that's my very least favorite part about sending out holiday cards. I wish I could just keep creating with these cute images and pretty papers from Dare 2B Artzy!


My card is a Center Step Card and my images and sentiments are from the Season to be Jolly stamps and dies sets. The patterned paper is from the Home for the Holidays collection.

The Center Step dies make it easy to make a really impressive card that folds flat for the mail, and stands nicely on display.



I hope your cards are coming along, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful center step card! You must enjoy addressing cards as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At least you have nice handwriting! Lol!

      Delete