Thursday, February 15, 2024

Sparkly Birthday

 Hi Artzy friends -

You might need your shades for this card!


This card contains all things sparkly,  shiny and glittery!

My background was created with the Quilted Flower Background die and my Spellbinders Glimmer hot foil machine. I think it's awesome that you can foil with your dies!

I cut the Candle Pocket die out of a really pretty holographic cardstock, and cut the flame pieces out of blue glitter cardstock. This pocket is all ready for a gift card.
I cut the same blue glitter cardstock with the "HAPPY" die from the Happy Birthday Layered Die w/ Balloon set.

I stamped "Birthday" with a stamp from the Simply Birthday stamp set, and heat embossed it in silver.

There are so many ways to add shine to your card! 



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra




 



2 comments:

  1. Love your shiny, glittery birthday card! It will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete