Thursday, March 21, 2024

Spring is in the Air!

 Hi Artzy friends - 

The calendar says it's officially spring! We can only hope that the weather follows suit!

This cute bunny, from the Honey Bunny stamp and die sets is perfect for so many spring and summer cards. I created this shaker card to wish you a happy spring!




I ink blended the Botanical Background die cut and sandwiched it between two pieces of acetate to create a shaker window. I created a frame with the Rectangle Framelits dies and added my bunny, along with my sentiment from the Singin in the Rain stamps and dies and butterfly from the Beauty of Nature stamps and dies.



Stop by the Dare 2B Artzy store to shop for brand new AND older stamps and dies this spring!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day,

Avra


2 comments:

  1. Your pretty shaker card is making me believe spring really is here in Ohio despite the temperature outside!

    ReplyDelete