Thursday, April 18, 2024

Fun Fold Birthday

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I pulled out some old favorite dies to create this cute fun fold card . This card is made with the Rectangle Fancy Framelit dies along with the Rectangle Fun Fold die. 


The rectangle framelits are a great basic that can be used on just about any card. I love that the addition of a single die turns my card into a really cool fun fold!



My images and sentiments are from the Beauty of Nature and Singin' in the Rain stamps and dies sets, both of which are in the newest Dare 2B Artzy release. The beautiful patterned papers are from the Countryside Floral collection and are perfect for spring and summer cards!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! I need to use that fun fold die again, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's a good way to get several images and sentiments on a card!

      Delete