Thursday, May 2, 2024

Butterfly Kisses

 Hi Artzy friends -

Happy May! I hope by now May flowers are in full bloom where you are!

My card today features the Beauty of Nature stamps and dies from the latest Dare 2B Artzy release. This set is full of beautiful spring and summer images, as well some lovely sentiments.


I created a frame with the Oval Framelits dies and inserted an oval cut from vellum to mount my focal image on. I wanted to use this pretty floral paper from the Countryside Florals collection but wanted to soften it a bit behind my watering can. 
I really like how this card turned out and I think it would be great for Mother's Day! Flowers and butterflies make every card special!



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love how you created the oval frame and backed it with vellum to showcase the watering can!

    ReplyDelete