Thursday, May 16, 2024

Wildflower Slimline

 Hi Artzy friends -

Spring weather is finally here to stay, and I'm enjoying watching everything in my yard bloom. I'm already behind in planting my pots!

I colored this wildflower image from the Wildflower Garden stamp set a few weeks ago. I actually stamped it twice to get a full slimline sized panel. I really enjoyed coloring all of these pretty flowers with Prismacolor  colored pencils. 


 

Other Dare 2B Artzy products used to create this card are the Slimline Land & Clouds Border dies as well as a sentiment banner die in the appropriate size for my sentiment, and the largest die from the Wavy Slimline Framelit dies 

I hope flower season is here to stay for a while! 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra



No comments:

Post a Comment