Thursday, June 20, 2024

BBQ Time!

Hi Artzy friends -

Summer is in full swing, and so is barbecue season! I don't know about you, but I'm happy to get out of the kitchen and let my husband take over some of the dinner prep on the grill! 

Today's card features a new set that started out as an Artzy Clubhouse set, but is now available to everyone! It's called BBQ Time and it's perfect for masculine cards, as well as invitations to your friends and family to enjoy a cookout with you!




I hope you are all enjoying your summer, and finding time to enjoy a bbq with friends, and of course, to get artzy!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable BBQ card! I love your idea to use the wavy squares as a tablecloth/picnic cloth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Oops! I forgot to tag the wavy squares dies in my post!

      Delete