Thursday, September 19, 2024

Flower Wreath

Hi Artzy friends -

I'm still having fun coloring and creating cards with the beautiful Flower Wreath set. I love that these pretty little flowers can be colored in any color palette and can be used for any occasion.


I first cut out a circle frame using  Double Dot Circle Framelit dies, and glued a few of them together to create a sturdy dimensional wreath frame. I cut several of the curved leafy sprigs and adhered them to my wreath frame. This allowed me to create a perfectly round wreath.
I colored and die cut my flower swag and adhered it to my wreath shape as well. 

My sentiment is also from the Flower Wreath set and there are dies that cut out the sentiments in the set as well.

My leafy green background paper is from the Artzy Everyday Prints 6x6 paper pack.

I know I will be getting a lot of use out of this beautiful wreath all year around!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day,

Avra




2 comments: