Thursday, September 5, 2024

Birthday Wreath

 Hi Artzy friends -

The weather here has cooled down just a tad lately. I love the days when I can open all the windows in my house and turn off the a/c! 

In honor of the almost fall-like weather I decided to create a card with fall-like colors, although this stamp can be used year round for a wide variety of occasions!



The image is from the new Flower Wreath stamps and dies sets. I stamped my sentiment, from the Simply Birthday stamp set, using Versamark ink on vellum, and heat embossed it in gold.

The center background panel was created with the Leaf and Grunge Dots stencil and Simon Hurly Solar Paste, in the Royal Flush color.  The solar paste changes color depending on how you tilt it in the light - so cool! 



The side patterned paper panels are from the Artzy Everyday Prints 6x6 paper pack which is perfect for all of your fall card making! 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card! Love the Solar Paste background with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I'm glad I found a use for the stenciled panel I made!

      Delete