Sunday, September 16, 2018

Stinkin' Amazing

I'm back with my second guest designer post for Dare 2B Artzy for September!
This card features one of their newer stamp and die sets that I think is just so cute!

There are actually two stamp sets that coordinate with the same die set, which gives you so much versatility without having to break the bank. The set I used is called Stinkin' Happy, and here are the images I colored and die cut from that set. (The other skunk set is called Feeling Stinky)


Isn't he/she cute? Almost makes me want to hug a skunk!

I used some D2BA paper for the background of this card. I love that their papers are all double sided and make it easy to combine patterns, something that I shy away from on my own. This paper is from the Summertime Petals collection, and it combines some of my favorite colors - aqua and pink.
I also die cut a frame using a coordinating solid colored cardstock. I stamped two sentiments from the stamp set as well. This set has several choices to create the sentiment that is appropriate for your card.



I assembled the card, popping up the skunk and the little flower pot.





Did you know that Dare 2B Artzy has a challenge for you to enter every month? This month's challenge is Your Favorite Color. Create a project using your favorite colors and enter to win a Dare 2B Artzy stamp set and ink pad!

I hope you enjoyed this project. Please join me next week for another project showcasing more great Dare 2B Arzty products!



3 comments: