Friday, December 4, 2020

Gift Card Holder

Hi Artzy friends -

It's holiday gift giving season! If you're like me, you always need a fun new way to present gift cards.
I give my (adult) children gift cards every year for Chanukah (as opposed to toys and gifts each night when they were younger.) This year Chanukah begins on December 10th so I needed to have a cute simple gift card holder in a hurry! 


This little "basket" will hold several gift cards, or even small treats (Ghiradelli squares anyone?)

I stamped the adorable snowman image from the Toboggan Fun stamp set on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I then die cut the image with one of the Rectangle Fancy Framelit dies. I stamped the Happy Hanukkah sentiment from the SHELLom Turtle stamp set. I believe this set is discontinued but it can still be found on the Dare 2B Artzy website in the clearance section! This is one of the very first Dare 2B Artzy stamp sets I ever purchased because it was so cute and unique!  I added some GinaK Crystalline Drops (like Stickles) for a little added shimmer on the snowmen's accessories and set it aside to dry.



I then created the 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" holder with a piece of 7" x 5 1/4" paper from the Snow Much Fun collection, as well as a handle from an 8" x 1/2" strip of coordinating cardstock. 

I assembled the basket, and adhered the completed image, as well as a pretty little gem.
Now I just need to make 2 more holders and purchase all of the gift cards for my gifts!


The Dare 2B Artzy design team members have all been busy creating 3D holiday projects to inspire you!
You can see them all in a hop taking place over on Instagram! You can win one of two $10 gift cards! Just look for the Dare 2B Artzy account and the graphic below for all the details! We are also having a sale! Take 15% off if your order with the code XMAS2020 now through  December 6th. You can shop here!


Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

Avra





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift card holder! I’m sure your adult children will love their Hanukkah gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I appreciate you visiting and commenting on my lonely little blog! Haha!

      Delete