Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Winter Scene Card

 Hi Crafty friends -

Today I have a quick Christmas card to share with you using Kat Scrappiness dies.



To create this slimline card I first ink blended a background panel with various shades of blue Distress Oxide inks. I cut two die cuts with the Forest for the Trees dies, once with white cardstock and once with kraft. One die cuts the snowdrift with the trees plus the frame so I was able to use the two colors for my card.

I added some touches of Distress ink to the birch trees to give them a more realistic look. I stamped my sentiment and adhered the die cut as well as the kraft frame to my inked background panel.

I cut my trees and the deer using dies from the Crafters Essentials Winter die set. This set also includes snow drifts, and a pretty swirly snowy cut and embossed background die. I glued these elements to my card, and added a few random snowflakes to my background using a white gel pen. 

I hope you enjoyed this pretty winter scene that can be used for any occasion during the season merely by changing the sentiment you use.




Be sure to check out the great Black Friday deals coming later this week!
Click this affiliate link to shop on the Kat Scrappiness site at no additional cost to you - 


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra




3 comments: