Thursday, November 4, 2021

Silver Bells

 Hi Artzy friends -

Happy November! The time has come to get to work on holiday cards, and today I have a slimline Christmas card to share using some pretty Dare 2B Artzy products.


The Joy to the World stamps and dies are great to use for relatively quick cards as these pretty images require no coloring! They can be stamped with any colored inks you may have, but I chose to heat emboss my bells with silver embossing powder. I love to emboss 2 or even 3 times to create a really dimensional metallic look, like I did here. My sentiment was also embossed in silver.


I also popped my bells up with fun foam, cutting the foam with the coordinating die. I wish you could see the dimension!

The other dies I used to create this card were from the Rectangle Slimline Framelit dies and the Wavy Squares Framelit dies. 

The background paper is from the Merry and Bright collection.

I hope your holiday cards are coming along and that you're finding Dare 2B Artzy products to help!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the look you created by embossing the bells multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I wish it showed up better in the photo!

      Delete