Thursday, July 7, 2022

Beautiful Day

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I am sharing a slimline card created with some fun new Dare 2B Artzy products.



Most of us know that for many Dare 2B Artzy stamp and die sets, there is paper that also coordinates and you can cut many of the images right out of the paper - no stamping, no coloring, easy peasy!

Now we have another product to add to the Breezy Blossoms images that make an additionalway to create a beautiful card with no coloring! Check out the Breezy Blossom Stencil! Dare 2B Artzy has made it easy to line up and rotate the stencil with your stamped images to create these fun florals in any colors you like! 


I die cut the images twice, once out of fun foam, and mounted my stenciled images on the foam to add dimension to my card.

The patterned paper, cut with a die from Wavy Slimline Framelit dies, is from the new Everything is Blooming paper collection.
My sentiment is from another new stamp set, Love Grows.

I hope you'll check out these beautiful new products at Dare 2B Artzy. Be on the lookout for another post tomorrow, as well as a hop over on Instagram featuring all of our talented designers!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day,

Avra






4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I am so excited about this stamp set with coordinating stencil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope she creates more coordinating stencils!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that D2BA is coming out with stencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the stencil too! I’ll take any opportunity to not have to take the time to color but still get good results! 😁

      Delete