Thursday, July 21, 2022

Purse Gift Card Holder

 Hi Artzy friends -

Today I am sharing a gift card holder that I made for a friend using the new Purse Gift Card Holder dies, along with some other new dies, stamps, stencils and papers, and some older but so cute sentiment stamps!

I created my purse using papers from the Everything is Blooming collection. The Breezy Blossoms stamps, stencil and dies coordinate beautifully with this paper. I stenciled a flower image from the set, die cut it, and popped it up on my purse front.


I love that the purse gift card holder dies are designed to pull up a little pocket to tuck your gift card in (or a little note, etc), yet it's so easy to put together!


I added two little tags from the new Mini Gift Tags die set, and created little "faux shaker tags" by cutting a frame and layering it on top a solid tag die cut, with a piece of acetate between them. The sentiments are from the Pet Lover stamp set and worked perfectly for my gift! 



Stop by the Dare 2B Artzy store to see all of the beautiful new products! 

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

Avra



4 comments:

  1. Whoever watched your dog is going to be very happy! Love how you decorated the purse with the flower and added the cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! A mutual friend of ours might have received a "little something" inside this gift card holder!

      Delete
  2. This gift card holder you created is soooo pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete