Thursday, August 4, 2022

Thankful for My Friends

Hi Artzy friends - 

Today I combined several different Dare 2B Artzy products to create a quick card for a friend.



I am fairly new to hot foiling but I love using Dare 2B Artzy hot foil plates for backgrounds on any type of card. The one I used here is called Artzy Deco. I used a matte gold foil to create this background.

The flower vases and butterfly are cut from the pretty Potted Posies paper using dies from the Potted Posies and Love Grows  die sets. Both of these die sets also cut out the images from their respective stamp sets.


I applied versamark and gold embossing powder to a scrap piece of white cardstock. I cut the word thankful out of my gold heat embossed paper with a die from Grateful Layered Word Dies. The For Our Friendship sentiment is a stamp in the Grateful stamp set. All of the patterned paper I used is cut from Field of Hope, which is part of the Everything is Blooming collection.

I love all the ways you can add shine to make a simple card stand out!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day,

Avra






No comments:

Post a Comment