Thursday, August 5, 2021

Summertime Friends

 Hi Artzy friends -

Now that (Christmas in) July is over, I am holding on to a little bit of summer with this ocean friends slimline card.



The adorable manatees and the octopus are from the Seas the Day stamps and dies sets.

I cut the 3 background layers with dies from the Rectangle Slimline Framelits set and the Wavy Slimline Framelits set. The blue bubble patterned layer and the red and white striped strip,  (adhered on the inside edge),  are from the Otterly Awesome paper, in the Seas the Day collection. I just love everything in this collection for summertime themed cards!



I thought by adding the word "friends" to my card, I will be able to use this card for so many occasions, by simply adding the appropriate sentiment or note to the inside before mailing. The word stamp is one of 17 individual words in the new A Single Greeting stamp set! They can mixed and matched, or used individually, on all of your cards or scrapbook pages!


Enjoy these last weeks of summer - I know I will!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Avra


10 comments:

  1. You are a coloring machine! This card is fabulous, and I like the word “friend” added to the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Avra. I love the little striped piece on the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m sure I got that idea from Cindy and/or Melody! 😂

      Delete
  3. I love all the colors, texture, whimsy in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have this set and have never used it. Thanks for sharing and now I have ideas.

    ReplyDelete